Born out of the collaboration between three long-standing, expert players in the Perfumes & Cosmetics industry (Superga Beauty, De Baschmakoff, Wake), DRIM TIM helps brands to imagine their products from A to Z: from concept to design, from formulation to packaging, from online to offline communication.
The fruit of the collaboration between three industry specialists.
DRIM TIM, 100% made in France, brings together a group of specialists, each of whom are genuine references in their field and have developed common working habits over the years:
- SUPERGA BEAUTY, a family group specialising in the manufacture of perfumes and cosmetics, packaging, full service and co-packing which operates with flexibility and reactivity thanks to its 6 industrial sites in France and its integrated prototype workshop.
- DE BASCHMAKOFF, a designer who conceives a contemporary branding and a tailor-made design for each brand.
- WAKE, a new-generation communication agency, which develops online and offline marketing and communication actions for each network and each brand to encourage the act of buying.
DRIM TIM – Bespoke Brand Manufacturing
DRIM TIM was born out of its creators strong belief that expertise (industrial and creative) for beauty professionals should be concentrated and centralised. This offer, unique in the beauty market, aims to deploy a real ecosystem between branding, supply chain and communication, articulated around the “Brand Machine” process. Brand Machine analyses and facilitates the development phases of a brand, and enables the visualisation of all the operations to be carried out in the blink of an eye, for even greater creativity.
The objective: to merge creativity and manufacturing in an exclusive offer with an international focus on “made in France”. DRIM TIM will thus support brands in the creation of cosmetic and perfume concepts.
An Eco-Responsible Commitment
Eco-responsibility remains key to DRIM TIM’s approach. This strong commitment is reflected in all the projects managed by the Eco Tim unit, by seeking sustainable solutions to improve the ecological performance of the products created (eco-design, eco-conception, etc.).
DRIM TIM’s Added Values
Using the new creative and industrial mechanism that DRIM TIM represents allows beauty professionals to reap several benefits:
- Significant time saving, thanks to the internal coordination of the 3 structures
- A single point of contact with a dedicated team in each sector
- Greater relevance for the finished product
- A more serene style of project management
- A team of experts who can be easily mobilised
- An asserted and tangible commitment to eco-responsibility
Seen on :
PREMIUM BEAUTY NEWS
LUXE PACKAGING INSIGHT